Cheese spaetzle with crispy onions
Community Recipe from
- 2+ tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) edamer grated
- fried onions
- Boil spaetzle in salted water.
- Remove from the water and place in a large buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the spaetzle with butter, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake the spaetzle and cheese for 10 minutes.
- Top with crispy onions and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kkemballcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese spaetzle with crispy onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables