Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Green pepper
- 2 can(s) Crean of mushroom soup
- 2 can(s) Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White peppeer
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sherry or vermouth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped parsley
- Cook celery and green pepper in water to cover until tender. Drain. Over low heat blend soup with equal parts of milk. Puree the soup with vegetable in blender (or pass through a fine sieve.)
- Cook in a double boiler over hot(not boiling) water. Stirring, add tomato puree,coriander, white pepper, sour cream and cheese. until mixture is smooth and hot. Finish with sherry or vermouth and top with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews