Cheese Ring with Strawberry Preserves
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 block(s) sharp cheddar cheese finely grated
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberry preserves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans in a single layer in shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next two ingredients. Stir in pecans and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 4 cup ring mold with a 2 1/12 inch center.
- Unmold cheese ring onto a serving patter. Fill center with strawberry preserves.
- Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Ring with Strawberry Preserves Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers