More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- Garnish: fresh whole strawberries
- Stir together first 6 ingredients. Shape mixture into a 6-inch ring with a 2-inch center on a serving platter. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Fill center of ring with preserves before serving. Serve with assorted crackers. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This