Serve this easy-to-make appetizer at your next family get-together or dinner party.
Yield: Makes about 20 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- Garnish: fresh whole strawberries
- Stir together first 6 ingredients. Shape mixture into a 6-inch ring with a 2-inch center on a serving platter. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Fill center of ring with preserves before serving. Serve with assorted crackers. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note