- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 10 ounce Swiss cheese, finely grated (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 (12-oz.) jar sliced mild banana peppers, drained and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
How to Make It
Soak capers in water to cover 10 minutes; drain.
Stir together capers and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Simple Fresh Southern (Clarkson Potter 2009)