Cheese Ravioli with Tomatoes and Peppers
Super Quick. For an easy meal, serve with warm Italian bread sprinkled with garlic powder and a green salad.
Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 362
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 5.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 16.3g
- Carbohydrate: 50.8g
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 356mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups chopped fresh tomato (2 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves, slivered
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green bell pepper, onion, and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables begin to wilt. Stir in tomato, and cook 2 additional minutes or until tomatoes are soft. Stir in ground pepper and basil; remove from heat.
- 3. Drain pasta, and place in a large serving bowl; pour sauce over pasta. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note