Cheese Ravioli with Mushrooms
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 2 (8-oz.) packages refrigerated three cheese-filled ravioli
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Toppings: freshly shaved Parmesan cheese, freshly ground pepper, chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and shallots; sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet clean.
- 3. Melt remaining 4 Tbsp. butter in skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in parsley, sage, and mushroom mixture. Add hot cooked ravioli, and toss gently. Stir in salt and pepper. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes