Cheese Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach, Edamame, and Ham
Easy peasy. Salad, garlic bread, and a nice red wine are nice to round out the meal. Yummy and fit for company.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 jar(s) tomato basil pasta sauce divided
- 24-28 frozen cheese ravioli (25-30 ounces) thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) commercial pesto
- 6 ounce(s) bag baby spinach washed, spun dry
- 8 ounce(s) ham (lower sodium) 1/4 - 1/2" thick, roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen, shelled edamame
- 2 cup(s) part skim ricotta
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook edamame according to package directions, decreasing simmer time by a minute or two. Add olive oil to 9x13 baking dish, wipe to coat with a paper towel (use cooking spray if you prefer). Spread approximately 1/2 cup pasta sauce in baking dish.
- Place half the ravioli in a single layer (or as close to that as possible) in baking dish. Using half the pesto, place a dollop on each ravioli, spreading with back of spoon. Blot spinach with paper towels to dry up remaining moisture. Add half of spinach leaves to baking dish. Spread half of the ham across spinach, then half the edamame. Spoon half the remaining pasta sauce over the edamame. Using half the ricotta, place 12 or 15 dollops with a large spoon across the top of the sauce. Mix shredded cheeses together, and sprinkle half of the mixture across the ricotta. Repeat layers.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until slightly brown and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by greensmoothie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note