Cheese Pops are a fun, kid-friendly way to get your party started.
Yield: Makes 3 to 4 dozen
- 2 3-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 dozen pretzel sticks
- Combine cheeses, carrots and honey; chill for one hour. Shape into one-inch balls and then roll in pecans. Chill, then insert pretzel sticks before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note