Cheese-Onion Corn Bread
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1 cup(s) Coarley shredded sharp cheese such as Cheddar
- 2 1/3 cup(s) Corn Bread mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Beat together Egg and Milk.
- 3. Lightly stir in mix. Do not beat lumps.
- 4. Stir in onion and cheese.
- 5. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- 6. Pour batter and bake for 15 minutes.
- 7. Cut into squares and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by IBrazelton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note