Cheese on the Cob
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 5 ear(s) corn shucked
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- prepare grill
- Spread a thick layer of mayonnaise on corn, and dust with cheese, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Wrap corn in tin foil and place on hot grill. Turn occasionally and cook for about 20 minutes (until kernels begin to brown).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese on the Cob Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables