- 9 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8-ounce) packages Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) container small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
How to Make It
Whisk together eggs and salt in a large bowl; add cheeses and butter. Whisk flour and baking powder into cheese mixture. Add green chiles and pimiento. Pour into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.