Cheese-Jalapeno Jelly Thumbprints
- 8 ounce(s) sharp White Cheddar shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh grated parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) toasted pecan halves finely ground
- 1/3 cup(s) jalapeno pepper jelly
- Process first 4 ingred in food processor until blended. Add flour, ground red pepper, and salt; rocess until dough forms a ball, stopping often to scrape down sides. Shape dough into a disc; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Let dough stand at room temp 5 mins. Shape dough into 1" balls; roll in ground pecans.
- Place balls 1" apart on ungreased baking sheets. Press thumb in center of each ball to make indention.
- Bake at 400 for 14 mins or until browned. Immediately fill each with 1/4 tsp jelly, pressing gently into cookie. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kyralwa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese-Jalapeno Jelly Thumbprints Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers