Cheese, Jalapeno and Pepperoni Bread In Bread Machine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
- 3 cup(s) bread/all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese cubes
- 3/4 cup(s) turkey pepperoni (3 oz) chopped
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers remove seeds sliced in rings
- Add dry ingredients and spices to bread machine. Add water. Put yeast in holder.
- Set bread setting to Raisin Bread. When beep sounds add cheddar cheese cubes, pepperoni and jalapeno pepper rings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese, Jalapeno and Pepperoni Bread In Bread Machine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads