Fantastic, Baking the leftovers for fried cakes in the morning! DELISH!
More From Southern Living
- 1 (14-oz.) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1. Bring first 3 ingredients and 1 1/3 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; gradually whisk in grits. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in Cheddar cheese and next 3 ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note