These biscuits were sooo good! I could have just eaten the biscuits for dinner alone! I will make these over and over again!
Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until soft dough forms. Stir vigorously 30 seconds. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note