Cheese Garic Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, & cheese until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds
- Drop dough by spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8~10 min or until golden brown.
- Melt & mix butter and garlic power.
- Brush over warm biscuit before removing from cookie sheet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Garic Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes