Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 (32-ounce) bag frozen crinkle-cut French fried potatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Place French fries in a medium bowl; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle fries with cheese mixture, tossing well.
- Arrange French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 13 minutes or until tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables