Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 whole(s) red onion, small minced
- Place all ingredients in a shallow baking dish ( a 9" square pan or quiche pan).
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until ingredients are melted enough to stir together.Stir until combined.
- Bake at 350 or 20 minutes or until lightly browned. serve with Wheat Thins or Frito Scoops for dipping.
- Monterey Jack with jalapeno can be substituted for cheddar
- Green onions can be substituted for red
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers