Delicious and easy. Kids love it too.
Cheese Cracker Crusted Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) cheese crackers
- 1 cup(s) FF sour crean
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped Italian parsley
- 2 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Lightly oil or spray a baking pan or jelly roll sheet with Pam
- Crush cheese crackers in a large zip lock bag with a rolling pin so they stay a little bit chunky then add in garlic powder, cayenne, and parsley.
- Coat the chicken with FF sour cream then place in bag with crumb mixture and shake to coat chicken. Coat chicken one piece at a time. Place chicken on baking sheet. Press any left over cheese cracker mixture on the chicken once it is on the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until chicken registers 160 on a meat thermometer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes