Delicious and easy. Kids love it too.
Cheese Cracker Crusted Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) cheese crackers
- 1 cup(s) FF sour crean
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped Italian parsley
- 2 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Lightly oil or spray a baking pan or jelly roll sheet with Pam
- Crush cheese crackers in a large zip lock bag with a rolling pin so they stay a little bit chunky then add in garlic powder, cayenne, and parsley.
- Coat the chicken with FF sour cream then place in bag with crumb mixture and shake to coat chicken. Coat chicken one piece at a time. Place chicken on baking sheet. Press any left over cheese cracker mixture on the chicken once it is on the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until chicken registers 160 on a meat thermometer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note