Cheese and Chocolate Bruschetta
For a big party, a dessert bruschetta like this looks dramatic but doesn't require any plates to eat. We love the combo of the rich, creamy cheese, slightly bitter chocolate, and sweet-tart fruit.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 182
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Protein: 7.6g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 302mg
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- 1/4 pound firm brie cheese, at room temperature
- 16 baguette slices, brushed with olive oil and grilled
- 16 cherries, halved and pitted
- 16 large bittersweet chocolate curls* (from a 3-oz. bar)
- Slice cheese to fit baguette toasts and put 1 slice on each toast. Top each with 2 cherry halves and a chocolate curl.
- *To make chocolate curls, microwave chocolate bar with smooth side up in 5-second increments until slightly softened, about 20 seconds total. Pull a vegetable peeler across the bar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers