- 3 8oz cream cheese bricks, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 4 egg whites
- 2 c sour cream
- 3 T sugar
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1-1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 c sifted powdered sugar
- 6 T melted butter
- 1 t cinnamon
- Mix crust ingredients and put in spring form pan.
- Soften cheese and cream well. Blend in 1 c sugar and vanilla.
- Beat 4 egg whites until stiff and fold into cheese. Pour into crust and bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Combine sour cream with 3T sugar and vanilla and slowly and evenly spoon over hot cake. Bake at 475F for 5 minutes more.
- Cool and refrigerate over night. Remove from spring form to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts