Creamy Cheese-Broccoli Rice Bake
Bake rice, Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® broccoli and Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ cheese sauce to make this cheesy dinner.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 package (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- Garnish, if desired:
- Coarsely crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, the cooking sauce and milk; heat to boiling. Stir in cooked rice and thawed broccoli until well mixed. Spoon into casserole.
- 3. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Cheese-Broccoli Rice Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes