More From Oxmoor House
Rise: 35 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 16.9g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1 package dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3/4 cup warm fat-free milk (100° to 110°)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) 2% reduced-fat finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine yeast and milk in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Gradually stir 1 3/4 cups flour and next 3 ingredients into yeast mixture, using a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto work surface and knead dough 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding enough of remaining flour to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
- Coat a medium bowl with cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 35 minutes or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, the dough has risen enough.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Punch dough down; divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 10-inch rope about 1/2 inch in diameter. Place ropes on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat ropes with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note