Cheese Bread Bites
- 1 12-oz. loaf French bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 (3-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 4 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Optional: marinara sauce
- Cut bread into one-inch cubes; set aside. Melt butter and cheeses in a double boiler over low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat; fold in egg whites.
- Dip bread cubes into cheese mixtures; set on greased baking sheets. Place in freezer until frozen; remove from baking sheets and store in plastic zipping bags in the freezer up to one month.
- To serve, bake frozen at 400° for 12 minutes on greased baking sheets. Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This