This is an excellent recipe and great for spur-of-the-moment gatherings. I keep the ingredients stocked because it is quick, easy and always a hit! I haved used different jellies and sauces (Raspberry Chipolte is my favorite) and have never had a problem with texture or taste. I have yet to see anything else like it on any menu.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup jalapeño pepper jelly*
- 1. Cut cream cheese into 24 pieces, and let soften.
- 2. Separate each biscuit into thirds, making 3 rounds. Press biscuit rounds into bottom and up sides of 24 mini-muffin cups. Spoon about 1 tsp. pepper jelly into center of each biscuit cup; top each with 1 cream cheese piece.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *1/2 cup mango chutney may be substituted.
- Brie Cheese Bites: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1 (8-oz.) Brie round, rind removed, for cream cheese. Bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This