- 1 (6.25-ounce) package biscuit mix
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning (optional)
- Chipotle Butter
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients, and, if desired, fajita seasoning. Pat or roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut dough with a 2-inch round cutter, and place rounds on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with Chipotle Butter. Garnish, if desired.