- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by 1/3 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note