Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) 8 oz. crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Season-All salt
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped pecans or granola
- Drain pineapple, mix ingredients except pecans/granola. Form into a ball and roll in pecans or granola. Chill. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraA1010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note