Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) 8 oz. crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Season-All salt
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped pecans or granola
- Drain pineapple, mix ingredients except pecans/granola. Form into a ball and roll in pecans or granola. Chill. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraA1010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes