Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2- 8 ounces packages of Philladellphia Cream Cheese Softened
- 1-8 ounce package of Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Diced Green Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pimento
- 1 pinch(s) of Salt
- 2-4 drop(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 Large package(s) Chopped Walnuts
- In mixer mix 2 - 8 ounces packages cream cheese with 1 - 8 ounce package shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Add 2 TBSP diced green pepper, 1 TBSP minced onion,and 2 TBSP pimento
- mix well
- Add a pinch of salt and a couple drops of lemon juice
- mix well
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts stir
- Put remaining chopped walnuts on wax paper roll cheese mix in walnuts so cheese is completely covered in nuts
- form a ball
- Cover with wax paper then foil refrigerate overnight
- serve with crackers i prefer original club crackers but you can use what you prefer
- This cheese ball goes fast you can double the recipe and freeze a ball for holidays or just another day
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rockgrl21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note