Wonderful cheese ball for crackers; with flavored jellies or without; addictive!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 package(s) cream cheese
- 6 teaspoon(s) 'Bon Appetite' seasoning By spices etc.
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 6 piece(s) green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts maybe more
- Mix all ingredients together & roll in nuts. *Cream cheese softened makes mixing easier.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moflo123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Ball Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers