Cheese-and-Sausage Mini Pizzas
Yield: Makes 6 (8-inch) pizzas
More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
- Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casings removed
- Basic Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- Toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, sliced fresh mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, dried Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place Easy Pizza Dough rounds on 2 lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes.
- 2. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 9 to 11 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking sausage into pieces while cooking; drain.
- 3. Spread about 1/3 cup Basic Tomato Sauce evenly over each pizza crust; top each pizza with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/3 cup cooked sausage, and desired toppings.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes