More From Southern Living
Bake: 24 Minutes
- 2 (6-ounce) packages buttermilk cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Combine buttermilk cornbread mix, cheese, and chopped green onions in a large bowl; set aside.
- Heat butter in an 8-inch baking pan in a 450° oven 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and lightly browned. Tilt pan to coat bottom with melted butter.
- Add milk to cornbread mixture, stirring just until blended. Pour batter into hot pan.
- Bake at 450° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and cornbread pulls away from sides of pan.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Martha White Buttermilk Cornbread Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This