Community Recipe from
- Cheddar Spirals
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral pasta
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cream, soup and butter until smooth; stir in the cheese and pasta. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Spirals Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables