Yield: Makes about 3 3/4 cups
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Potatoes au Gratin
- 1 (10-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook potatoes in microwave at HIGH 4 minutes; stir and cook in microwave 2 to 4 more minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. Set potatoes aside.
- Thaw Welsh rarebit in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir together potatoes, Welsh rarebit, milk, chopped green onions, and pepper in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until soup begins to simmer. Remove from heat; add cheese, and stir until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews