- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms Wisconsin Original Cream Cheese Box
- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 28 large green olives, pitted, halved
- Recommended Crystal Farms Products Substitution: Crystal Farms Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425º F.
Roast olives for 10 minutes. Cool under refrigeration for 1 hour or until completely chilled.
In a mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese until softened.
Add the shredded Cheddar cheese, red pepper, caramelized onion, mustard and black pepper, and continue to mix until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
Place 1/2 tablespoon onto each half olive.