Cheddar-Jack Cheese Ball
Yield: 1/2 cup.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 71
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 138mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup Neufcha@Gtel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutlike cereal nuggets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 24 fat-free crackers
- Combine Neufcha@Gtel cheese and yogurt, stirring until smooth. Add Cheddar cheese and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap in wax paper, and chill.
- Combine cereal nuggets and parsley. Roll cheese ball in cereal mixture just before serving. Serve with fat-free crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers