Cheddar, Ham, and Scallion Cups
Community Recipe from
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 slice(s) 4 by 1/2 inch Italian Bread torn into pieces (2 cups packed)
- 5 ounce(s) cooked ham coarsely
- 3 ounce(s) Sharp Cheddar coarsely grated
- 2 Scallions finely chopped
- Beat eggs with milk and pepper until combined in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and let sit overnight, chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack in middle of oven.
- Butter a 6-cup standard muffin tin, preferably nonstick. Divide mixture among cups and bake until puffed and lightly golden, about 35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and serve.`
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackcat1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar, Ham, and Scallion Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes