Cheddar and Green Onion Muffins
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in cheese and green onions. Make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together egg, milk, and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads