Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) bisquick baking mix
- 4 tablespoon(s) cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2.Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- 3. Drop approximately -cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- 4.Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown
- 5.When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chickeedoodle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Garlic Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads