Dip bread cubes of all varieties along with apple and pear slices into this dreamy fondue. This elegant crowd-pleaser will definitely be a hit among holiday guests.
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Whisk in flour, salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce until smooth; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring often. Reduce heat; add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Transfer to fondue pot or slow cooker to keep warm. Dip and enjoy!
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers