Great party snack. Be sure to make a double batch if you want some for yourself!
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.Combine all ingredients and knead together until well formed into a large ball of dough. Pinch off forming small balls and place on lightly greased and floured cookie sheet (i spray my pans with bakers joy). Press balls flat using a floured fork in a crisscross pattern. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool until set. When set remove to cooling rack and cool completely. Store flat in an air tight container .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YaYa5759 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note