Great party snack. Be sure to make a double batch if you want some for yourself!
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.Combine all ingredients and knead together until well formed into a large ball of dough. Pinch off forming small balls and place on lightly greased and floured cookie sheet (i spray my pans with bakers joy). Press balls flat using a floured fork in a crisscross pattern. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool until set. When set remove to cooling rack and cool completely. Store flat in an air tight container .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YaYa5759 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes