Cheddar Crab Puffs
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 4 tablespoon(s) margerine or butter cut up
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) 4 oz. extra sharp cheddar shredded
- 6 ounce(s) crabmeat drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In 3-quart saucepan, combine water, margarine, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat to boiling on medium. Remove from heat. Add flour and stir until ball forms. Stir in eggs, 1 at a time, until dough is smooth and shiny. Stir in Cheddar and crab.
- With tablespoon-size cookie scoop, scoop mixture into balls onto parchment, spacing 1 inch apart. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, switching sheets on racks halfway through. Serve warm. To make ahead, place in resealable plastic bag; freeze up to 1 month. Reheat frozen puffs in 400 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Crab Puffs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers