Cheddar Cottage Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) chive cottage cheese-or plain and add your own freeze dried chive
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound(s) grated sharp cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 1. Mix all ingredients together.
- 2. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. If desired, garlic salt to taste.
- 4. good with raw vegetables or Triskets.
- 5. Best if chilled overnight before served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Cottage Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers