very simple and easy! I actually used pilsbury Crescent rolls and baked 24 miniature muffin cups; I increased the filling by 1.5 and saved the cheese for the topping and mixed the chutney with the cream cheese; it was the first hor d'ouvre that ran out @ my party!
Cheddar-Chutney Mini Tarts
Yield: Makes 15 tarts
More From Southern Living
Bake: 6 Minutes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1.9-oz.) package frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together softened cream cheese and shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese. Divide cream cheese mixture among 15 frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells; top each with 1/2 tsp. mango chutney. Place on a baking sheet, and bake 6 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers