Absolutely amazing! Even my kids loved it. I used Splenda instead of sugar to cut down on some calories, so yummy! I'm making it again tomorrow for a dinner party :)
Cheddar-Chive Beer Bread
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle beer*
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; pour into a lightly greased 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Pour melted butter over top. Bake 10 more minutes.
- *Non-alcoholic or light beer may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads