Yield: Makes 18 to 20 appetizer servings
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 thin slices cooked ham, diced and divided
- 1 (10-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Stir together breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup shredded cheese; sprinkle on the bottom of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer; add half of ham, shredded cheese, and next 6 ingredients, beating at low speed until well blended. Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining ham. Pour remaining cheese mixture over ham.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 30 minutes. Gently run a knife around the edge of cheesecake, and release sides. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers