- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 thin slices cooked ham, diced and divided
- 1 (10-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
How to Make It
Stir together breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup shredded cheese; sprinkle on the bottom of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer; add half of ham, shredded cheese, and next 6 ingredients, beating at low speed until well blended. Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining ham. Pour remaining cheese mixture over ham.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 30 minutes. Gently run a knife around the edge of cheesecake, and release sides. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with crackers.