Davis family favorite!!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 Buttery crackers (Ritz) Crushed
- 6 ounce(s) Sharp cheddar Grated
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter Melted
- heat oven to 350. In a bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the butter, then in the cracker mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere. Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle remaining cracker mixture on chicken and drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. 25-30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Baylor9192 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes