Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour plus additional for kneading
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Nestle Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk dry
- 1/4 cup(s) chives (optional) chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) water plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 - Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- 2 - Combine flour, cheese, dry milk, chives, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives to make coarse crumbs. Stir in water just until moistened.
- 3 - Knead dough 10 times on lightly floured surface. Pat into 8 x 6-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- 4 - Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note